First Drafts are always imperfect, but it does not mean to be awkward. Most of the time, the first draft appears to be out of focus, therefore, I’ve come up with the following strategies.
- Squeeze time to read materials. A good amount of time wasted in traveling, use it wisely.
- Break down into small fractions.
- Carry a note all time. Write’em down before inspirations gone.
- Sleep Well. It is directly proportional to penmanship.
- Review the draft from time to time, thesis and focus.
- Time management, the closer to deadline the sloppier draft.
These strategies I planned to follow, which most of the time, I will end up staying up late the night before deadline. So, read it for fun.